Spanking is more than just a common sexual fetish. It’s a part of life, art and culture.
- The Spank Statement is a selection of news stories, photos, drawings, quotes, video, fiction, novel extracts, play scripts and more. It’s written and curated by Valdor with contributions from Harry (theatre, media and FEMEN) Murray Roberts (fiction), Martyn (British television and history) JS666 (American film and history) Michael Gray (early cinema, theatre) Karl Friedrich Gauss (philosophy), Chross (loads of incoming visitors) Dave (loads of comments) Aga (Scandinavian affairs) and not forgetting Eric (Film, vintage pornography, opera and cricket reports!)
- The Spank Statement has been at the forefront of the trend towards celebrating the classic curvy hour-glass figure and the fuller bottom ever since it began publishing in 2007.
- The Spank Statement welcomes contributions from readers. If you’d like to have a go at writing a guest post or just have something to bring to our attention please email the address at the top of the left navigation bar.
- The Spank Statement welcomes comments from everyone especially the wider blogging community not just spanking enthusiasts.
- The Spank Statement is redhead friendly.
See what others have said about The Spank Statement here.
3 thoughts on “About”
Excellent site you have Valdor,love and spanks ,Timxx
I love be spanked in public , can you help me ?