I’m not sure if these two pictures have been posted together on the internet before, but if not then it’s long overdue.
The Back to College issue of National Lampoon is famous for its spanking cover, but the Today’s Teens issue from August 1978 inspired a spanking picture of its own. From the prolific pen of Paula Meadows, it first appeared in Janus just a year or two later.
Of course those peace-loving hippy parents would never have resorted to corporal punishment so they have been reimagined as a straight couple, but the connection between the two pictures is clear for all to see, right down to the girl’s lowered left sock.
Mara McAfee did another Lampoon cover which is begging for a follow up too.
Talking about ‘lost’ spanking scenes,i can remember one at christmas in which santa birches a nubile blonde girl-i recall she was dressed in a red ‘baby doll’ with black frilly knickers-this must have been around 1972/3-its probably long since wiped-i think it was on itv.
Can any helpful spanko Santas add anything to this? It is Christmas after all!!
I found another Venus picture. It’s not very big but it has an interesting spanking connection. It’s actually a self-portrait by Sam Taylor-Wood, the director of the 50 Shades of Grey movie. Note that she’s being a little shy and not fully presenting both buttocks to the camera. Hope she won’t let Dakota Johnson get away with doing the same!
Will add this to my Headers page.
It’s been announced this month that there will be TWO versions of the film so they can please both fans of the book and allow the movie to be shown in mainstream cinemas.
What we’re kind of hearing from the fans is they want it dirty… they want it as close as possible [to the book] said producer Dana Brunetti, who has been listening to the demands of the book’s female followers on Twitter.
So after a fairly restrained take on the bestseller for mainstream cinema audiences, they are now planning to release a more explicit version soon afterwards.
The first part of the trilogy is set to hit the big screen on February 13 2015.
Chross has already posted the new Britney Spears video Work Bitch. In this interview she talks about her whipping technique and appears to confirm that some SPANKING scenes have been cut from the video! It’s anybody’s guess how serious they are being though. It ends with lots more whip-wielding from Britney which I thought some might enjoy.
David Jason slaps Juliet Hammond’s bottom in a clip from 1980s TV sit-com Only Fools and Horses.
Watch from around 2.10.
The Little Hut
- 1 new picture added
- 2 posts about this play combined into one
- text revised and one redundant post deleted
Spanking Joni Mitchell
- 1 new article added
Danny and the Deep Blue Sea
- 1 NEW video clip added.
- 5 videos reuploaded
Sharon Tate in Dance of the Vampires
- Two posts about Sharon Tate and Dance of the Vampires combined into one. One redundant post deleted.
- 4 pictures added
- 1 video link replaced
- 2 links added
- 1 quote added
What Celebrities Really Think About Their Bottoms – Sandra Bullock
- 1 video clip added
Brit Bot of the Week – Kelly Brook
- 1 picture added
Brit Bot of the Week – Holly Willoughby
- 5 pictures and one new video (F/M) added
- 7 new pictures added with commentary.
- Thanks to Harry for sending me four new Moliere pictures including this little beauty.
The Spanking by Angela Strassheim
- A bigger better quality version of this photograph is now available
Continue reading Updates and Site Maintenance
Thanks to Harry for sending me this little collection.
I’ve been adding a few bells and whistles to the site – something I’ve been meaning to do since swapping over to this new theme at the start of the year. There’s now a funky menu at the top of every Spank Statement page with a number of options. Starting from the left:
- I’ve written a new and updated About page. As I’m no longer solely responsible for a lot of the stuff that gets posted here, the page reflects how the site has evolved into more of a collaborative effort over the last year or two.
- Next come links to Harry’s awesome FEMEN posts both of which continue to bring in a steady stream of visitors to the site.
- The Top Ten menu lists the readers who have sent in their favourite mainstream spanking scenes with links to their respective posts. The top page of this menu hasn’t been written yet.
- Chross’ links have been moved up top from the sidebar. You can still access his various resources directly just as before – simply select an option from the drop-down menu.
- Headers is another new page about the various photos and artwork that have been used as Spank Statement headers over the years.
- Most Popular is fairly self explanatory – it’s a simple list of the top twenty posts on the site according to WordPress stats. (I said that Harry’s FEMEN pieces were still bringing in visitors – find out exactly how popular they are by visiting this page.)
- Testimonials is a collection of quotes from readers that have left positive feedback in emails or comments.
Moving over to the right sidebar, you’ll find that there’s now a feed for a NEW Tumblr blog. There’s always lots of interesting stuff I find on the net that never makes it into Spank Statements, so instead of having it gathering dust on my computer I thought I’d use the Tumblr as a scrapbook for pictures, videos and articles etc. I’ll also post links (or reblog as they call it) to blog posts and other things that catch the eye. There’s only three posts on it so far but in the future, even if the main site hasn’t been updated for a while, there’s a good chance you’ll find new material on the Tumblr at least.
Finally, I’ve added a song lyric extract at the top of the right sidebar. The plan is for this to change periodically using different quotes, quips and bon mots.
Hope you find the changes an improvement.
Stripping and spanking video game awarded 12 certificate
Watch the controversial YouTube trailer for the We Dare game here.